Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[Issue] tGSPut : HttpClient 4.5.2 class loader ignore jets3t classname

Hello,
I try to upload a csv file to Google Storage through tGSPut but I have the following issue : 
Exception in component tGSPut_1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid class name: org.jets3t.service.utils.RestUtils$ConnManagerFactory
at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.createClientConnectionManager(AbstractHttpClient.java:335)
0683p000009MCZ5.png 0683p000009MCip.png
After some Googling it seems that the issue is due to a bug in the class loader of HttpClient 4.5.2 which ignores jets3t's classes so org.jets3t.service.utils.RestUtils$ConnManagerFactory is not found.
The bug will be fixed in the upcoming version of HttpClient 4.5.3 (not released yet):  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1727
Is there any solution in the meantime before the next release of HttpClient ?
My setup is TOS-BD 6.3.0.20161026_1219 (fresh install) with every modules installed and JDK8 on windows 7 64Bits.

Thank you for your help
PS: I am behind a corporate proxy, but I setup the proxy and everything seems ok.
Labels (5)
3 Replies
willm1
Creator
Creator

Hello BDescazal - I'm able to upload files to Google Cloud Storage using tGSPut. And I've also done so from a corporate network behind a firewall. What I've done different from you is not set up any proxy handling within the job, but rather configure firewall rules on the Google Project Networking settings to allow traffic into the the project from my corp network, specifically from the proxy IP. And it works.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello BDescazal - I'm able to upload files to Google Cloud Storage using tGSPut. And I've also done so from a corporate network behind a firewall. What I've done different from you is not set up any proxy handling within the job, but rather configure firewall rules on the Google Project Networking settings to allow traffic into the the project from my corp network, specifically from the proxy IP. And it works.

Thank you for your answer willm.
Could you please give more details about where and how to setup the Google Project Networking settings ?
Kind regards,
Benjamin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Willm,
What I've done different from you is not set up any proxy handling within the job, but rather configure firewall rules on the Google Project Networking settings to allow traffic into the the project from my corp network, specifically from the proxy IP. And it works.

I didn't find out how to configure the firewall rules on the Google Project Networking settings.
Could you please be more specific ?
Thank you,
Benjamin