Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with tFTPConnection component

Hello,
I want to establish SFTP connection to a external server using tFTPConnection component in talend job, details below:
port: 12922
Authentication method: public key (using password and open SSH private key both)
I am able to connect to that server with WinScp tool using same details but when connecting via talend job I am getting error as below. This means there cannot be any issue with firewall port or IP addresses of source and destination servers. Is it so that tFTPConnection component only supports port 22 generally used for SFTP?

Exception in component tFTPConnection_1
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth cancel
  at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:460)
  at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:154)
  at finance_coda.ftp_test1_0_1.FTP_test1.tFTPConnection_1Process(FTP_test1.java:1176)
  at finance_coda.ftp_test1_0_1.FTP_test1.runJobInTOS(FTP_test1.java:1678)
  at finance_coda.ftp_test1_0_1.FTP_test1.main(FTP_test1.java:1501)

Any urgent help in this regard would be really helpful. PFB screenshot of tFTPConnection component properties.
Labels (3)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
Can u please share your job design?
I am sharing my connection details with you
0683p000009MCkY.png
Port 22
Regards
SB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Did you use the same credentials for WINSCP tool? Are you using Public Key authentication types in tFTPConnection?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Yes I used the same credentials in Winscp tool.
Yes I am using public key authentication type in tFTPConnection. We are working on Talend 5.6 version.
@Swapnil, I am using port 12922 for SFTP and Authentication method is Key based.
I have attached screenshot for tFTPConnection component.
0683p000009MD0P.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am getting a similar issue when running a job on the cloud. The job works fine in Studio.

Exception in component tFTPPut_2 (Customer_Master_DB__intoPricefx) com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth cancel

arpiitv
Contributor
Contributor

Have you resolved this issue??​

arpiitv
Contributor
Contributor

Have you resolved this issues????​

arpiitv
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please help me​