Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Job Parallelization problem can find tParallelize component

Hi we wanna use talend for our project in work, but before we buy we wanna try it if it works, 
I have this scenario I wanna build a SPI module base on talend ESB, 
The module will get request from client (SOAP) and call multiple web services(SOAP)  collect data from it and send  aggregated resposne back to client , I have this problem in talend ESB cant see component called tParallelize and in talend data Integration cant see option services can you give my advice what version of your tools is best for me like I siad we wanna buy licence or and support but we need working solution thanks for your advice buy

best regards A Luptak
Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

tParallelize is a data integration component.  you can tell by the prefix "t".  ESB components all begin with the letter "c" for Camel which is the underlying Apache project.
You want to use the Mediation perspective rather than the Integration perspective in Talend Studio.
Then use either the multicast or the recipient list components.  If you have a static set of web services you are invoking then multicast is easier.  If you wanted to dynamically configure or control how many other web services you wanted to invoke then you might consider using recipient list.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If I write to palette "c" it doesn't find anything just "t" works
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As mentioned above, you need to go to Mediation perspective.  You are in integration perspective.  Mediation Perspective is only available if you have an ESB editino such as TOS for ESB.  Select it in the upper right corner, or select it from the menu using Windows->Perspective.