Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Job was not built successfully

Hi,
I'm using Talend TIS 6.1.1 Patch 1420 with JDK 1.8.0_77.
Another issue in the midst of so many other
Whichever the project and the job, I can't build any job :
      java.lang.Exception: Job was not built successfully, please check the logs for more details available on the workspace/.Java/lastGenerated.log
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJob(BuildJobManager.java:220)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJobs(BuildJobManager.java:99)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage.buildJobWithMaven(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1481)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage$8.run(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1384)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
--> the specified log file doesn't exit
--> Every explanation will be welcome, because it's VERY URGENT.
Thank's
Labels (3)
2 Replies
vapukov
Creator III
Creator III

Job run success from Studio?
Any other error (pop-up windows and etc)? 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

was this issue resolved?

In my case I have 4 different jobs, all job running fine but at time of Pusjing it to CLoud/running build getting below error.

java.lang.Exception: Job was not built successfully, please check the logs for more details available on C:/Talend/macom/.repositories/1575290559/master/EDS2_FOUNDATION/poms/jobs/process/Macom/source_file_transformer_service_0.1/lastGenerated.log
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.0.0:single (default) on project Source_File_Transformer_Service: Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly archive jar-with-dependencies: Manifest not found: C:\Talend\macom\.repositories\1575290559\master\EDS2_FOUNDATION\poms\jobs\process\Macom\source_file_transformer_service_0.1\src\main\bundle-resources\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF (The system cannot find the path specified) -> [Help 1]

Kindly help me resolve the same