Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Job was not built successfully

Hi,
I'm using Talend TIS 6.1.1 Patch 1420 with JDK 1.8.0_77.
Another issue in the midst of so many other
Whichever the project and the job, I can't build any job :
      java.lang.Exception: Job was not built successfully, please check the logs for more details available on the workspace/.Java/lastGenerated.log
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJob(BuildJobManager.java:220)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.scriptsmanager.BuildJobManager.buildJobs(BuildJobManager.java:99)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage.buildJobWithMaven(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1481)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.exportjob.JobScriptsExportWizardPage$8.run(JobScriptsExportWizardPage.java:1384)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:466)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:374)
--> the specified log file doesn't exit
--> Every explanation will be welcome, because it's VERY URGENT.
Thank's
Labels (3)
2 Replies
vapukov
Master II
Master II

Job run success from Studio?
Any other error (pop-up windows and etc)? 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

was this issue resolved?

In my case I have 4 different jobs, all job running fine but at time of Pusjing it to CLoud/running build getting below error.

java.lang.Exception: Job was not built successfully, please check the logs for more details available on C:/Talend/macom/.repositories/1575290559/master/EDS2_FOUNDATION/poms/jobs/process/Macom/source_file_transformer_service_0.1/lastGenerated.log
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.0.0:single (default) on project Source_File_Transformer_Service: Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly archive jar-with-dependencies: Manifest not found: C:\Talend\macom\.repositories\1575290559\master\EDS2_FOUNDATION\poms\jobs\process\Macom\source_file_transformer_service_0.1\src\main\bundle-resources\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF (The system cannot find the path specified) -> [Help 1]

Kindly help me resolve the same