Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jobs hammered by past Implicit Context

My project is in a strange state, due to an implicit project context that is no longer part of my project.  When I run any job in my project, I see:

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors 
At least job "Person_POC" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 925
Detail Message: Syntax error on token "+=", ++ expected
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:338)

Which is being caused by the following java code being generated:

java.util.regex.Pattern patternImplicit_Context_Regex = java.util.regex.Pattern.compile("^([^"+=+"]*)"+=+"(.*)$");

.. which produces the error.  When I look at the code that is generated, it seems to be in a part where it's evaluating an implicit context, but I have no longer have that anywhere in my project (according to the UI)??

Is there someway to force clean/rebuild?

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please send me a example job item file of a affected job. I will check how to fix that. I currently working on a Talend tweak tool to fix such problems.

I have already added a number of bug fixes and it would be good to know more such possible accidents.

Best regards

Jan Lolling

jan.lolling@gmail.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

On its way, Jan.  Thanks!