Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jobs hammered by past Implicit Context

My project is in a strange state, due to an implicit project context that is no longer part of my project.  When I run any job in my project, I see:

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors 
At least job "Person_POC" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 925
Detail Message: Syntax error on token "+=", ++ expected
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.
	at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:338)

Which is being caused by the following java code being generated:

java.util.regex.Pattern patternImplicit_Context_Regex = java.util.regex.Pattern.compile("^([^"+=+"]*)"+=+"(.*)$");

.. which produces the error.  When I look at the code that is generated, it seems to be in a part where it's evaluating an implicit context, but I have no longer have that anywhere in my project (according to the UI)??

Is there someway to force clean/rebuild?

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please send me a example job item file of a affected job. I will check how to fix that. I currently working on a Talend tweak tool to fix such problems.

I have already added a number of bug fixes and it would be good to know more such possible accidents.

Best regards

Jan Lolling

jan.lolling@gmail.com

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

On its way, Jan.  Thanks!