Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMotta2408
Creator II
Creator II

Message opening Talend Studio - difference between Studio and project versions

Hi everyone,

I'm using Talend Cloud Big Data (R2024-03) and when pulling the Jobs from a GitLab repository to access 2 projects I'm receiving 2 differente messages (one for each project):

- The project version [xxxx(xxxx-patch)] on the target branch is higher then the update version configured in your Studio.

- The project version [zzzz(zzzz-patch)] on the target branch is lower than your Studio version. Migrate your project first.

Must I update my Studio version and then pull all the Jobs, thus migrating them? Or these messages indicate I have to follow another route?

Thank you.

Rui

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RMotta2408
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello everyone,

I updated my Studio so that its version is equal or superior than the branch version and then I just accessed the Projects.
Regarding the message "The project version [zzzz(zzzz-patch)] on the target branch is lower than your Studio version. Migrate your project first." I expected Studio to migrate the Jobs automatically, while accessing the project.
The problem was that the Git repository was empty.

Cheers,
Rui

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RMotta2408
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello everyone,

I updated my Studio so that its version is equal or superior than the branch version and then I just accessed the Projects.
Regarding the message "The project version [zzzz(zzzz-patch)] on the target branch is lower than your Studio version. Migrate your project first." I expected Studio to migrate the Jobs automatically, while accessing the project.
The problem was that the Git repository was empty.

Cheers,
Rui