Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ykuwar
Contributor III
Contributor III

My studio is getting logged out continuously

My studio is getting logged out continuously, it asks for git token again and again
Talend studio : 8
Patch : R2024-01

ykuwar_0-1718706356162.png

Labels (1)
22 Replies
quentin-vigne
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

If we look at the screenshot you shared on your first post, could you share a screenshot of the window when you click on "Edit Settings" ?

You can try to generate a new token on Talend Management Console and create a new connection in "Edit Settings" using this newly generated token

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Does your studio reside in a roaming device?

We are supposing that the secure file doesn't get updated at all or is modified constantly and there may be a network hiccup between you and our cloud server.

Any debug log can be provided here to address this issue further?

Best regards

Sabrina

ykuwar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @quentin-vigne ,

Below is the screenshot for your reference, sure next time when I face this issue, I will try to generate a new token and try it.

ykuwar_0-1720517903687.png

ykuwar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @Xiaodi_Shi ,

My studio is in a VM, I am not sure from where to capture the log, can you guide me?
My studio is in C:\\ Talend folder

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Studio logs from <talend_installation_folder> \studio\<workspace folder>.metadata.

Studio support log: Studio log file: Studio -> Help -> Support Logs

In addition to that, there's a recent patch 2024-06 that has a semi-nuclear option and it addresses something semi similar to what you're getting, but it's not quite the exactly the issue you're facing.

Best regards

Sabrina

ykuwar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @Xiaodi_Shi ,

Can you please share your email Id, due to some technical issue I am unable to upload the file here.

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello @ykuwar 

Please feel free to send a private message to me on community.

Best regards

Sabrina

ykuwar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @Xiaodi_Shi ,

The web browser is blocking me to upload the file, pls suggest an alternate,
today I am facing this issue very freqyently

SAR1669149897
Contributor
Contributor

Has there been any updates on this? We would consider upgrading to 2024-06 if it truly appears to resolve the issue, but we are a bit nervous by the "semi-nuclear" wording for something that is "not quite exactly the issue" we are facing. Our Studio is logging us out in the middle of work on an almost hourly basis, requiring not only a new login but also fetching and reentering our git credentials.

Vinnie_Pisaniello
Contributor II
Contributor II

we are having the same issue on the R2024-06 release. It's really frustrating