Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

NetSuite Latest connector

Is anyone successfully able to connect talend components to NetSuite 2018?

I see that we don't have latest component, is there any workaround with jdbc component with any success?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

NetSuite API version 2018 is available in new released V 7.1.1.

Here is the related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-41017.

0683p000009M0xv.png

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

NetSuite API version 2018 is available in new released V 7.1.1.

Here is the related jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-41017.

0683p000009M0xv.png

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@xdshi ,

The NetSuite 2018  version has two-factor-authentication to certain roles(eg: Administrator role).

I'm looking to read and write data w.r.t Netsuite 2018. Previous versions didn't have the two-factor authentication.

How to over come this connection error: CLIENT_ERROR:{message=Two-Factor Authentication required} 

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please show us the full error stack trace here?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Starting job OnBoardingDemoJob at 16:26 30/11/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3937
[statistics] connected
Exception in component tNetsuiteConnection_1 (OnBoardingDemoJob)
java.lang.RuntimeException: CLIENT_ERROR:{message=Two-Factor Authentication required}
at varo_integration.onboardingdemojob_0_1.OnBoardingDemoJob.tNetsuiteConnection_1Process(OnBoardingDemoJob.java:487)
at varo_integration.onboardingdemojob_0_1.OnBoardingDemoJob.runJobInTOS(OnBoardingDemoJob.java:1531)
at varo_integration.onboardingdemojob_0_1.OnBoardingDemoJob.main(OnBoardingDemoJob.java:1373)
[statistics] disconnected

Job OnBoardingDemoJob ended at 16:27 30/11/2018. [exit code=1]

see the attached image

talend.PNG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The user role needs to be changed from Admin to a custom role. Do you have an integration application id you can use? I would recommend trying that too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi there,

I had faced a similar issue regarding two-factor authentication. The 2FA is mandatory for certain roles only for UI access part but not for the integrations. hence though you have administrator-level access you can simply disable 2FA for integrations by navigating setup -> Users/Roles -> Two Factor Authentication Roles. Under Two-factor authentication required tab simply select 'Not Required' for your access Role.

I Hope this would hope.