Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Offline Mode help

In case if I am working in talend offline mode, does the user login towards license counts? In case I have a talend license with 10 users. I have 10 users already logged in and out of those 10, 1 user starts working in offline mode. Will another user be able to login while that user works in the offline mode?
Labels (2)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Have you already checked document about: TalendHelpCenter:How to access items of a remote project in offline mode?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I already checked it. I understand how to make use of offline mode. But my query is more around user logon: Will talend consider it a user logon in case user is working in an offline mode? This is especially important since we have limited number of user license (We have 10 user license) and large number of developers (~20 Developers). We want to ensure that all developers can work on parallel. It seems one of the best ways to achieve it (without buying additional license) is to use the offline mode. Do you think our approach is correct or are their any constraints of using offline mode (apart from server connectivity not being available) ? 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
 We don't use this offline mode  approach before. What's the license you are using? For 5 users?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes we have license for 5 users.
eglobao
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a while since this message was posted... curious if you're approach has been successful?

Same situation here... thinking offline mode should allow organizations to "extend" their development teams since developers don't need a server connection 100% of the time.