Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parikhharshal
Creator III
Creator III

Output reject not working

Hi Talend experts

I have got data into Redshift table which I am comparing with Salesforce and then finding ID which is not available in SF after comparison with table and delete them as an end goal.

While doing this I am using inner join reject to true and it still does not capture all the rejected IDs. 

0683p000009MaZx.png

This is my job design and below is the config in second tmap
0683p000009MZwI.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Harshal.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@Parikhharshal . Inner join reject will give the reject records from the Main table, not lookup table. since you are trying to take from lookup, if you want to take the rejects from lookup shuffle Main to lookup and lookup to main.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@Parikhharshal . Inner join reject will give the reject records from the Main table, not lookup table. since you are trying to take from lookup, if you want to take the rejects from lookup shuffle Main to lookup and lookup to main.

manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

Parikhharshal
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@manodwhb  Yes that's right. 

That's what I had done and it did wonders. Thanks.

Parikhharshal
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@manodwhb  Yes that's right. 

That's what I had done and it did wonders. Thanks.