Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem in tFileList and tFileProperties

I am trying to get tFileProperties through itration of tFileList and getting result in tLogRow. when I get properties of single file its OK and I can see properties in tLogRow but when processing through ((String)globalMap.get("tFTPFileList_1_CURRENT_FILE")) of tFileList it is showing null values in output of all individual files as shown below:

.--------+-------+--------+-----------+----+-----+------------.
| tLogRow_2 |
|=-------+-------+--------+-----------+----+-----+-----------=|
|abs_path|dirname|basename|mode_string|size|mtime|mtime_string|
|null |null |null |null |null|null |null |
'--------+-------+--------+-----------+----+-----+------------'
.--------+-------+--------+-----------+----+-----+------------.
| tLogRow_2 |
|abs_path|dirname|basename|mode_string|size|mtime|mtime_string|
|null |null |null |null |null|null |null |
'--------+-------+--------+-----------+----+-----+------------'

Below is job details:

0683p000009Lt1C.png

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Did you try my last suggestion? What you have done with a single file is hard code JUST the filename in the file field. In your previous version you were supplying the filepath AND filename in the file field. My last post showed you what to change I believe.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I simply attached tFTPFillelist again and changed single file with ((String)globalMap.get("tFTPFileList_1_CURRENT_FILE")) it worked very well as shown below: thank you for providing the guideline its great 0683p000009MACn.png

+--------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| key | value |
+--------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| abs_path | /export/home/sysm/opt/oss/server/var/fileint/pm/pmexport_20180315/pmresult_1275071424_60_201803151200_201803151300_UFM Assignment MEasurement (Per Cell).csv |
| dirname | /export/home/sysm/opt/oss/server/var/fileint/pm/pmexport_20180315 |
| basename | pmresult_1275071424_60_201803151200_201803151300_UFM Assignment MEasurement (Per Cell).csv |
| size | 592776 |
| mtime | 1521108187 |
| mtime_string | Thu Mar 15 15:03:07 PKT 2018 |