Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gunner49
Contributor
Contributor

Publish multiple jobs in TAC

Hi All,

I would like to understand if there is a way to publish multiple jobs from Talend Studio to TAC ?

Background :

We use Talend Enterprise Edition and recently a change was made in one of the Joblets which would reflect in all the jobs. If we manually publish the jobs individually to Nexus, it could take us quite a lot of time and effort in publishing each job and configuring the release version in TAC as there are 1000+ jobs. 

Please let me know if there is a quicker way to publish multiple jobs to TAC at once.

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunner49 

I hope I was able to answer your query. Could you please mark the topic as resolved so that it will help other Talend community members during their reference?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Tasfiahm
Creator
Creator

Hi,

As per my understanding when we create  a job in the Talend Studio it saves the job in the SVN repository and Then In TAC it use the Job Conductor to Generate and Deploy the job. Once the code is Generated the job becomes a standalone job. 

I often face this issue in case of enhancement of current Prod job. But every time I end up with redeploying the job. I wish if TAC support SCRIPTS to Generate and deploy jobs!!! As you are using Enterprise Edition so please contact Talend Support. Please let us know if get a solution to deploy the jobs all together like a batch job. Best of luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If your intention is automation of code movement, you will have to create continuous integration pipeline using a tool like Jenkins. Please refer the link below for details.

https://help.talend.com/reader/5cs8KSccCJTsJHYlaDdN5w/FPLCnXP~9LEzm_DmBDQnRA

You can use Talend Metaservlet API calls to do TAC related tasks. Please refer the details below for the commands.

https://help.talend.com/reader/nm6I1zX4VUpBePyUudcuig/MT12HVA5ho2rnuyEmSo7Vw

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunner49 

I hope I was able to answer your query. Could you please mark the topic as resolved so that it will help other Talend community members during their reference?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi