Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaliana
Contributor III
Contributor III

Reexecution of a job in error

Hello, I have several sub jobs in a parent job that synchronize branch data to 1 oracle server. My question is: after sending error email, how to restart a sub job when it stopped? Thank you for your answers.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lennelei
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

you have to implement this manually: for example, you can have a context variables which will be used to ask the job to skip the first subjobs by using "if" link before the tRunJob.

if context.step < 2 for the first job, if context.step < 3 for the second job, and so on

when you assign 1 to the step context variable, the job will start from the beginning, if you assign 2 it will skip the first step...

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lennelei
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

you have to implement this manually: for example, you can have a context variables which will be used to ask the job to skip the first subjobs by using "if" link before the tRunJob.

if context.step < 2 for the first job, if context.step < 3 for the second job, and so on

when you assign 1 to the step context variable, the job will start from the beginning, if you assign 2 it will skip the first step...

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you are using subscription product of Talend, my suggestion will be to use the checkpoint functionality. Please refer the below link for details.

https://help.talend.com/reader/Nws6Zw7wuA_15bxnM1UoBg/ie11qXTbpBWXLiB2G7vt3Q

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂