Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vivek_Murugesan
Contributor
Contributor

Reg : How to remove Blob template name in output file name with tAzureADLSGen2output

Hi,

I am trying to create output csv file in Azure Storage using tAzureADLSGen2output. But output file is created with additional naming convention. For example i tried to create a csv file with the name contact.csv but it is created with

Contactfd8c8954-eded-48e9-9818-75cad85d4159.csv.

Please help me how to resolve the issue

0695b00000HrnzwAAB.png

Labels (5)
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vivek Murugesan​ It seems like a new feature, I raise a jira issue for our R&D team to investigate it. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vivek Murugesan​, Could you please update in which version you've encountered this?

Vivek_Murugesan
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

I am using V7.3-Cloud API Service Platform.

Thanks.

Vivek

COW_WW
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm using V8.01 and facing the same issue.

Is there any solution for this?

gjeremy1617088143
Creator III
Creator III

Hi in the advanced settings of tAzureADLSGen2output, have you try to set the blob template name to an empty field ?

COW_WW
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried it. Still no luck. The generated file name is:

3c0f6193-24ef-44c7-96f6-afeed066f496.parquet

DChakraborty1650871080

Hi @Shicong Hong​  , did we get a solution on this ? Can you please help? Facing the same issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Debpratim Chakraborty​, this is a known issue, I was told that we don't plan to modify this component, there'll be a Put component that will allow you to upload a single file AS-IS. (No Streaming, no template).

Regards

Shong

COW_WW
Contributor
Contributor

@Shicong Hong​ I need to load data daily into ADLS Gen2 as a CSV or Parquet file and use the file in the next step.

If you are not planning to modify this component, Is there any way to delete the existing file before creating/writing to a new one so at least I know there is only one file in the folder and I can use it in the next step?