Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GRomain
Contributor III
Contributor III

Retrieve files from a ftps in a route

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to retrieve files from a FTPS in a route.

I actually manage to connect to the FTP but noth

ing is happening.

0693p00000BDgFoAAL.jpg

Here is the result in the execution window

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3456

[statistics] connected

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext - Apache Camel 2.23.1 (CamelContext: rte_test) is starting

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.management.ManagedManagementStrategy - JMX is enabled

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.impl.converter.DefaultTypeConverter - Type converters loaded (core: 195, classpath: 16)

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext - StreamCaching is not in use. If using streams then its recommended to enable stream caching. See more details at

http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext - Route: rte_test_cFtp_1 started and consuming from: ftps://user@ftp.com:21/OUT/?include=Order-20210111_000001-01010101.xml&password=xxxxxx

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext - Total 1 routes, of which 1 are started

[INFO ]: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext - Apache Camel 2.23.1 (CamelContext: rte_test) started in 1.687 seconds

For me, there is no error in the process.

I'm using "include" option because i may recover several files, actully with the value ".*.xml" it doesn't change a thing

I already worked with SFTP and FTP and never had any issue.

Any idea of what i'm missing?

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does it work fine with your Filezilla FTPS server? Any message in your log in studio after execution?

Best regards

Sabrina

GRomain
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

it was in FTP 2 weeks ago and was working fine

This kind of route works fine on all others types of FTP i have. The FTPS is the only one who gives me issues.

Maybe I need the TrustStore even if Talend doesn't send an error for the connection?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Does it work in a standard job? Using tFtpGet component with FTPS support option checked in DI?

Best regards

Sabrina

GRomain
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Sabrina,

I actually tried in a standard job with a jks file and it's doing nothing. I successfully log on the FTPS but nothing is happening, i tried a tFTPFileList, a tFTPGet and a tFTPPut, nothing happened

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Any error message printed on console when "Die on error" option is checked?

Best regards

Sabrina

GRomain
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

It was the option "Connection Mode" that needed to be set to passive.

It is working well in a job.

But it's not my issue. I want to retreive files from a FTPS in a route.