Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rekha1
Contributor III
Contributor III

SFTP file to DB loading all NULLs on cloud

I am working on a job which connects to ftp server, gets the file, decrypts and loads to a table.

The same file when copied to my local worked fine. But when I migrated the job to cloud and ran on different environment, it loads all NULLs in the table.

I checked both target tables for data types and it is exactly same.

In the logs I don't see anything related to tGPGDecrypt component.

0695b00000JNc4hAAD.png

0695b00000JNc4rAAD.png

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

What is your run time engine when the job is running on cloud? Is it Talend Cloud or remote engine? If the former, I think the component can't find a local file path on tFTPGet component.

Regards

Shong

Rekha1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am running on remote engine. I see the ftp connection is established, getfile returned 1 row(loading only 1 file). But in decrypt component i am saving the file as decrypt.csv. So the next component which is tfileinputdelimited is failing with error that decrypt.csv file not found0695b00000JNkoJAAT.png0695b00000JNkoYAAT.png

Rekha1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

How do I make sure that the tGPGDecrypt is working fine in remote engine?

I set the log level to info on TMC but still dont see much details. I am thinking it is not able to decrypt the file on the server. But not displaying any error or warning

gjeremy1617088143
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Rekha Padala​ , as far as is see , it seems you use the tFileList_1 current file globalMap for both your tGPGDecrypt and tFileInputDelimited, but i think you want to use tFileinputDelimited to read the decryptedFile ? So in your tFileInputDelimited use "decrypted.csv" instead of current file global variable.

Send me love and kudos