Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
welshsteve
Creator
Creator

SQLException: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.

Hi, I m getting this error running a job in Talend Management Console via a remote engine running on our server.

SQLException: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.

The job works fine in Talend Studio (7.3.1).

I am not a java developer or java environment expert at all (I'm just a SQL developer).

As the job works fine in Studio it's unclear to me what I need to do to make sure this works in the Talend Management Console.

Thanks

Steve

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Prakhar1
Creator III
Creator III

Could you check which Java version you are using in Talend Studio and which java version is present in Talend Management Console ?

welshsteve
Creator
Creator
Author

Studio is running openjdk 1.8.0.212 (Zulu 8). We are running 7.3.1 of studio and any higher version of java/zulu prevents our jobs from working and we have been recommended by Talend Support to remain on our existing version of java.

The server running the remote engine is on the same version.

We are not in control of Talend Management Console (Talend themselves are as far as I know), so I am unable to answer that.

The issue is only there with one particular task/job. The dozens of other tasks/jobs in Talend Management Console work perfectly fine.

The problem job connects to the master database of a Microsoft SQL Server instance (running on the same server as the remote engine) and runs a CREATE DATABASE command. That's it.

The strange thing is the job works perfectly fine in Studio, even if I use the same Remote Engine as the Target Exec. SO must be a Management Console issue.

welshsteve
Creator
Creator
Author

The problems we have come across in Talend recently mainly revolve around orchestration jobs (jobs with multiple tRunJob components). Individual jobs will work, but when put together in an orchestration job and all contexts set up and the tRunJob components told to transmit the context, the orchestration jobs seem to have issues. It makes no sense and isn't good.

welshsteve
Creator
Creator
Author

Interestingly, if I publish the individual job on its own to the Portal, and run it, I get a different error:

tDBRow_1 - The file that starts with 'C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft SQL Server\\MSSQL12.SQL2014\\MSSQL\\DATA\" --resuming_logs_dir_path=C:\TalendRemoteEngine\.\TalendJobServersFiles\jobexecutions/logs\20210217142805_22XCk\resuming_20210217142805_22XCk.log --pid=20210217142805_22XCk --client_host=127.0.0.1 --log4jLevel=INFOPortalTransformTest.mdf' is too long. Maximum length is 259

This isn't good as it appears we are limited as the file paths we are able to target.

Have to say I really am not a fan of java at all