Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
castiellll
Contributor III
Contributor III

Schedule Talend jobs on Azure

Hello everybody,

I have a small question regarding the execution of a Talend standalone job on Microsoft Azure.

Let's say that for the moment, I only have TOS that runs on my PC and no on-premise server. 

So I'd like to export a Talend job and schedule it with Azure cloud.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions 0683p000009MACn.png

regards,

Sofiane.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you are using a Windows Server in Azure and trying to run the Talend Open source version of job, you need to make sure that the bat file is executed by the scheduler.

Please also make sure that Java is installed so that you will not get any Java path missing error. In case of any third party scheduler also, you need to specify the path of the Bat file containing Talend code to execute it.

If you are still facing the issue, could you please elaborate the error along with how you are trying to run the executable.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

castiellll
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

Thank you for you answer.

Actually, we have no VM, we only use services. So, we don't have any windows server in our Azure because thata is the company's strategy.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Sofiane