Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TFileInputExcel ZipFile error on Talend 7.2

Hi all,

I have imported a job created on Talend 6.3 to Talend 7.2 and since this migration I have an error on a TFileInputExcel

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/compress/archivers/zip/ZipFile
	at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.open(OPCPackage.java:233)
	at org.apache.poi.openxml4j.opc.OPCPackage.open(OPCPackage.java:166)
	at org.apache.poi.ooxml.POIXMLDocument.openPackage(POIXMLDocument.java:89)
	at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook.<init>(XSSFWorkbook.java:336)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.tFileList_1Process(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:4995)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.tMSSqlCommit_1Process(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:2236)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.tMSSqlRow_1Process(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:2059)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.tMSSqlConnection_1Process(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:1843)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.tFileExist_2Process(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:1603)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.tFileExist_1Process(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:1430)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.runJobInTOS(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:22057)
	at st_steam_da.j_ibs_clearing_fds_0_1.j_ibs_clearing_fds.main(j_ibs_clearing_fds.java:21647)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

Somebody know if there is a solution ?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nivedhitha
Creator III
Creator III

Are you also using tFileArchive component?

I guess it is because of a jar that this component needs not available in Talend 7.2. I had the same issue moving from Talend 7.1 to 7.2.

I fixed it by using a tLibraryLoad and loading the jar 'commons-compress' right at the beginning of the job and it ran without a problem.

@yherve 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
nivedhitha
Creator III
Creator III

Are you also using tFileArchive component?

I guess it is because of a jar that this component needs not available in Talend 7.2. I had the same issue moving from Talend 7.1 to 7.2.

I fixed it by using a tLibraryLoad and loading the jar 'commons-compress' right at the beginning of the job and it ran without a problem.

@yherve 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much @nivedhitha ! It's working !