Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

TFileList with tFileInputDelimitted attached OnSubJobOk

Hi everyone,

I have a set of .csv files, and each one I use a tInputDelimitted component to handle, 

Next, for each file read by tFileInputDelimited, I use tHashOutput and tHashInput, so that I have to use the event OnSubjobOK

Now, I need to loop the process and apply to many files, so that I use tFileList.

But in that case, the tFileInputDelimitted is no longer the started component, and then I got the error message "A component that is not a subprocess start cannot have any link on subjob ok/ on sub job error in input ", how can I deal with this? 

Thanks

0683p000009M8MR.png

Labels (2)
2 Replies
TRF
Creator III
Creator III

You need to connect the OnSubjobOk trigger to the MainFull tHashInput component which is the main row for the next subjob.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello TRF

What's if the MainFull is finished but the other 2 tHashInput is not completed yet and the subjob start to execute?

Would such case happen?

Another, according to your suggestion, change the OnsubjobOK to MainFull, and create the Link between tFileList to tFileInputDelimiter, right?