Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ani1
Contributor
Contributor

Talend 7.3 Memory Run Cannot find any Jobs

Hi,

I'm running Talend Enterprise edition on an AWS server. While running using memory run, the job fails with the error "not able to find any job on the JVM". I have changed the search period from 3000ms to even 500ms but still facing the same issue.

Please help in resolving this issue.

Thanks!!

Ani

Labels (5)
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you able to run your current job successfully in Basic Run? What's JDK version are you using?

Best regards

Sabrina

Ani1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The jobs run successfully in the basic run mode. In memory run mode it doesn't start.

On running java -version this is the output I see:

H:\>java -version

java version "1.8.0_241"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_241-b07)

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.241-b07, mixed mode)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please open the error log generated automatically by the Studio to see whether you have error stack trace there; if you do, we will appreciate it a lot if you can paste it here.

Best regards

Sabrina

Ani1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It's a huge stack trace, but this is the first line:

org.talend.designer.runtime.visualization.JvmCoreException: sun.jvmstat.monitor.MonitoredHost cannot be found by org.talend.designer.runtime.visualization.tools_7.3.1.20190624_1017

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you executing your job in Mac OS? Could you please try to restart your studio to see if it works for you?

Best regards

Sabrina