Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adolitos
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Big Data Batch Job and Salesforce

Hi guys,

I have to load some data from hive (Amazon EMR) to a Salesforce instance. The tests on a talend regular job worked well.

But, the guys from my team came to me and asked about reading this data and writing the dataset on Salesforce using a Talend Big Data Batch job. 

I can run queries to our hive using spark jobs, but I couldn't find a way to send the output to the salesforce.

It seems to me it's not possible on Talend Big Data Batch jobs do this.

Am I right? I know the whole thing on spark jobs is about gain performance on processing data inside cluster... I just wanna confirm that...

Thanks,

André

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@adolitos ,in Talend Bigdata batch job is not supporting sales force components, but you can try to do other way like ,generate the dataset in S3 or HDFS using bigdatabatch job and upload that dataset using standrad job.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@adolitos ,in Talend Bigdata batch job is not supporting sales force components, but you can try to do other way like ,generate the dataset in S3 or HDFS using bigdatabatch job and upload that dataset using standrad job.