Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samT
Contributor III
Contributor III

Talend Data Integration 7.0.1 Saleasforce Metadata Test Connection is not responding

Hello Experts, I am having problem when trying to do a test connection for Salesforce Metadata connection. Tried with all possible Basic/OAUTH. It is just not responding and when cancelling also not responding. I had to End task every time I try to test the connection with different settings. always its the same. Please help if I am missing something. Until few weeks back I was able to test connection using Basic method. Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
samT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I was able to solve this problem by adding login credentials in the Preference>General>Network> https. thanks

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please go to Window > Show views, then expand the General node and select Error Log to see if there is  Error Log view for your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

samT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina, Thank you for your reply. I have now added the Error log from show view but this is no help. There is no update on the log as soon as I click on the test connection on the Salesforce connection it is just keep running and Talend Open Studio do not respond.

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's OS and JDK version are you using? Does this issue repro on other build version V 7.1.1?

Best regards

Sabrina

samT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

I am using windows 7 64bit and JDK 1.8

After I restarted studio able to see error for the last operation on Error log view.

Apologies for the big logs. Please see attached. Just to let you know I was able to do test connection until few weeks back.

Thanks

Talend_Salesforce_Connection_Error.txt
samT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I was able to solve this problem by adding login credentials in the Preference>General>Network> https. thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it works. Thanks for marking this topic as resolved.

Best regards

Sabrina