Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dshahan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Talend ESB & RabbitMQ: Issues connecting a listener/consumer to queue

Hello Everyone,

I am currently trying to build a consumer for a RabbitMQ Queue with Talend ESB. After reading every post I could find to this topic, I have 2 different versions, but none that works.

Version 1:

My Route:

0693p00000C8RZUAA3.png 

The cMessagingEndpoint1 URI:

"rabbitmq://host:port/exchange?username=***&password=***&queue=***"

I have also tried adding durable = true and no_declare = true to this URI, but then I receive an unknow parameter error. So I removed those 2 again.

0693p00000C8RhIAAV.png 

0693p00000C8RmNAAV.png 

The console output: This seems to be old syntax and a driver error is causing the connection to close.

0693p00000C8RfqAAF.png 

Version 2:

0693p00000C8RmcAAF.png 

My ConnectionFactory

0693p00000C8RnpAAF.png 

The actual queue defined.

0693p00000C8RmhAAF.png 

Including durable and no_declare. These have to be defined, or I can never connect to the RabbitMQ Server

0693p00000C8ReaAAF.png 

But again I receive an unknown parameter error.

0693p00000C8RtxAAF.png 

Does someone have an idea how I can fix my problem and connect my listener to the RabbitMQ queue?

Best regards

Edit:

To test and make sure a connection is even possible, I created a ruby script to publishe messages and consume messages sent to the queue. That works without any problems.

I am still trying to get the Talend Route / Job to work.

I can not seem to figure out how to add durable: true, no_declare: true to cMessagingEndpoint.

Edit 2:

I checked the settings of the RabbitMQ Broker. It is bare-bones installation, supporting AMQP 0.9.1 over TLS. AMQP 1.0 or MQTT are not supported.

Labels (3)
0 Replies