Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend OS 5.6 Custom Hadoop distribution for CDH5.3

Hi,

I am running Talend OS 5.6.2 and need to connect to CDH5.3.  As per Talend documentation, it is required to build custom  Hadoop configuration to connect to CHD5.3 and the required software can be downloaded from Talend Exchange.  However, I see Talend Xchange has got Cloudera CDH5.0 and 5.2 custom builds, not CDH5.3.  Can you direct me where to get CDH5.3 custom Hadoop configuration for Talend OS 5.6? Please provide URL with detailed documentation.

Thanks
Ram

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ram,
Sorry for delay!
Could you please take a look at a related forum:post
If you cannot find the zip corresponding to your distribution from Exchange, we suggest that you can use an existing Hadoop distribution in the Studio as base and replace the jars.
(Note that custom versions are not officially supported by Talend. Talend and its community provide you with the opportunity to connect to custom versions from the Studio but cannot guarantee that the configuration of whichever version you choose will be easy, due to the wide range of different Hadoop distributions and versions that are available )

Let us know if it is Ok with you.

Best regards
Sabrina