Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RLagrange
Contributor III
Contributor III

Talend version and higher version of Postgres than 11.x

Hello,

I didn't find the information on the several patch notes : I would like to know if higher versions of postgres than the 11 are supported in TOS 7.3.1 or in TOS for DI 8.0.1.

My IT Department wishes to upgrade our DWH postgres database to a 13.5 or a 14.1 version, and I don't want it to be blocking my Talend jobs.

Thank you very much for your answers.

Best regards.

Rémy

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please refer to this online installation for V 8.0 about: TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components

PostgreSQL: v7.2 to v8.x v9.x / v10.x / v11.x / v12.1, Amazon RDS, Google Cloud SQL

PostgresPlus: v7.2 to v8.x, v9.x

In the documentation we provide a list of databases that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) databases will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them

Best regards

Sabrina

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please refer to this online installation for V 8.0 about: TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components

PostgreSQL: v7.2 to v8.x v9.x / v10.x / v11.x / v12.1, Amazon RDS, Google Cloud SQL

PostgresPlus: v7.2 to v8.x, v9.x

In the documentation we provide a list of databases that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) databases will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them

Best regards

Sabrina

RLagrange
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you very much for your answer and your reactvity !

Best regards,

Rémy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards

Sabrina