Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to get data block

Hi,

I am getting incomplete format in tfileInputDelimited as below.

{"name":"WDCi","locations":[{"location":"KL","staffs":[{"staff":"Lean","new_Loc":" KL"},{"staff":"Kai Herng","new_Loc":" KL KL"}]},{"location":"Sydney","staffs":[{"staff":"Walter","new_Loc":" KL KL Sydney"},{"staff":"Deborah","new_Loc":" KL KL Sydney Sydney"}]},{"location":"US","staffs":{"staff":"Terry","new_Loc":" KL KL Sydney Sydney US"}}]}

I need output for the same job as below.

{"company":

{"name":"WDCi","locations":[{"location":"KL","staffs":[{"staff":"Lean","new_Loc":" KL"},{"staff":"Kai Herng","new_Loc":" KL KL"}]},{"location":"Sydney","staffs":[{"staff":"Walter","new_Loc":" KL KL Sydney"},{"staff":"Deborah","new_Loc":" KL KL Sydney Sydney"}]},{"location":"US","staffs":{"staff":"Terry","new_Loc":" KL KL Sydney Sydney US"}}]}}

My job:

0683p000009Lv7x.png

My actual data:

{"company":{"name":"WDCi","locations":[{"location":"KL","staffs":[{"staff":"Lean"},{"staff":"Kai Herng"}]},{"location":"Sydney","staffs":[{"staff":"Walter"},{"staff":"Deborah"}]},{"location":"US","staffs":{"staff":"Terry"}}]}}

Please suggest what needs to be done. Kindly reply as early as possible.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
It seems the new_Loc element is missing from the output data, you might don't configure the json tree correctly. Can you please upload some screenshots of basic settings of tWriteJsonField component?

Regards
Shong