Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using a routine in a tmap

Hello,

I'm trying to create a routine to use it in a tmap.

The routine code here doesn't have much interest, but that's not the point.

my routine is called mycode but in user defined category it doesn't affect my routine

In my tmap my routine is not imported by the job ,although I have done
1) close your job
2) In the repository, right-click on the job and select "routine dependencies"
3) select user routine, click on the "greenest" to add your routine.

it doesn't solve my problem

can someone help me?
thanks

regards

0683p000009M4JV.png

0683p000009M4OZ.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Ideally it should work like a charm (see the example in below article).

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Talend-and-Amazon-Translate-Integration/ta-p/...

One chance is that your job is already in open status and is in lock condition. Did you close the job before trying to add the routine?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Ideally it should work like a charm (see the example in below article).

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Talend-and-Amazon-Translate-Integration/ta-p/...

One chance is that your job is already in open status and is in lock condition. Did you close the job before trying to add the routine?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@mitra1367 

Were you able to resolve your issue with the help of above post? If yes, could you please mark the topic as resolved? 

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

no but instead of using tmap I used tjavarow and solved my problem
thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Perfect. Could you please mark the topic as resolved?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi