Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JFryk
Contributor
Contributor

Webhook error 404

I have my job attached. I get a 204 when I run the job in studio but a 404 when the webhook gets hit. Any ideas?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
KMoore1676025612
Contributor
Contributor

A 404 error code typically indicates that the server cannot find the requested resource. In the case of a webhook error 404, it means that the server was unable to find the URL to which the webhook was trying to send data. KanTime Medicare

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot this error:

1. Double-check the webhook URL: Make sure that the URL you are using is correct and properly formatted. Check for any typos or errors in the URL.
  2. Verify that the URL is reachable: Ensure that the URL is publicly accessible and that there are no firewalls or network issues preventing the server from reaching it. You can try accessing the URL from your browser to confirm that it is reachable.
  3. Check the webhook response: If the webhook was able to reach the server but still returned a 404 error, it's possible that there is an issue with the server's response. Check the logs or response body from the server to see if there are any errors or issues that could be causing the problem.
  4. Contact the server owner: If you have confirmed that the URL is correct and reachable, and the server is not returning any errors, it's possible that the issue is on the server's end. Contact the owner or administrator of the server to see if they can help resolve the issue.