Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitpatil1993
Contributor II
Contributor II

What should/is Module name in tSalesforceoutput ?

Hello 

I have to use tSalesforceoutput but I am not sure of what should be mentioned in Module Name ?

Can anyone please tell me what is Module Name

Is it something that I have to create a custom object in Talend and it will be automatically created in Salesforce OR
Is it it something that I should ask to salesforce team ? If Yes, What should I mention to salesforce team about  it since they don't understand talend

Thanks in advance. 

Labels (1)
  • v7.x

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
If the component requires external jar to be installed and you have not installed them yet, it will show the message 'This component xxx requires at least one external jar to be installed' on the first line of basic settings panel of component, just click the Install button to install them automatically.

Regards
Shong
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@rohitpatil1993 ,You should ask the salesforce team to provide the object name which you need to load the data into salesforce.in Salesforce object name is equals to module name in tSalesforceoutput.

rohitpatil1993
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Okay. But what about feilds such as name or feilds which are ending with "__c"  ? 
What are they referred as in context of salesforce ?

manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@rohitpatil1993, it will give the same field name _are acceptable in the field name.