Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smathew2949
Contributor III
Contributor III

copy all files and subfolder to another folder

I have below folder structure

Folder 1

• folder2
    • file1
  • folder-n
    • file2

if want to copy all the files and folder from Folder 1 to another folder Folder X how can i do that . I tried using tFileCopy by specifyng the source and destination folder but it throws error message as

Exception in component tFileCopy_1 (test)

java.lang.RuntimeException: tFileCopy_1 - S:\integration\input\input\test\replaced_Aging_Report1.csv -> S:\integration\input\input\input\test\replaced_Aging_Report1.csv

Requesting help on this one

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have made a testing with version 8 and I can' reproduce the issue. First, make sure the 'Copy a directory' box is checked. Please provide the following extra information for us to be more better evaluate the issue.

1 Studio version.

2 Full error messages.

3 Has this file replaced_Aging_Report1.csv been corrupted? If you backup and remove this file from the source folder, does the job work?

Regards

Shong

smathew2949
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

1 Studio version. 7.3.1 Open studio for Big Data

2 Full error messages.Exception in component tFileCopy_1 (test)

3 Has this file replaced_Aging_Report1.csv been corrupted? If you backup and remove this file from the source folder, does the job work? it is not corrupted i also tried remove still the same issue

Let me know if needed any other information happy to collabrate