Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_n
Contributor
Contributor

how to run the talend job jar file in azure data factory.?

HI all,

Am trying to build the Talend job with the .jar file and place the jar file in databrick and trying to run the jar file in azure data factory pipeline.

When i tried to run the talend job jar file in azure data factory. M getting the below error.

ERROR : ERROR Uncaught throwable from user code: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/TalendString

please let me know how to build the jar file which build along with all the rountines and other supporting files. Please let me know if any one have tried running the talend Jar file in azure data factory.

@ntham @nthampi

2 Replies
root
Creator II
Creator II

I am not much familiar with the Azure DF Pipeline,

I would suggest adding the Talend Routines (you can generate a build of your Talend job) and check the lib folder that will contain the appropriate libraries. You can add them to the class path or similar.

None the less, if you want, you can directly run the build as a .sh/ .bat which takes care of the dependencies if Azure and your business workflow permits.

Hope that helps!

JohnRMK
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

When you generated the jar (and bat file, bash ..) in the zip, you should have a / lib / folder and in it you have a Routines.jar with all the dependencies and you should include it.

Or try to run the bat or the shell instead of the jar and you can change the relative path to the lib folder in the generated script