Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarthikGs
Creator
Creator

java.lang.IllegalAccessError:cannot access class com.mapr.fs.ShimLoade

Hi team,
I built a small talend job which fetches hbase data in to my cluster,the job was running fine in few environments but failing to in few with the following error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mapr.fs.ShimLoader from class org.apache.hadoop.conf.CoreDefaultProperties
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.CoreDefaultProperties.<clinit>(CoreDefaultProperties.java:59)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:278)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByNameOrNull(Configuration.java:1857)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getProperties(Configuration.java:2072)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.loadResource(Configuration.java:2282)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.loadResources(Configuration.java:2234)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getProps(Configuration.java:2151)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.set(Configuration.java:1002)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.set(Configuration.java:974)
        at etl_3_1.customerdataincrementalload_0_1.CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.tHDFSDelete_1Process(CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.java:2928)
        at etl_3_1.customerdataincrementalload_0_1.CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.tSetGlobalVar_1Process(CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.java:2726)
        at etl_3_1.customerdataincrementalload_0_1.CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.runJobInTOS(CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.java:7683)
        at etl_3_1.customerdataincrementalload_0_1.CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.main(CustomerDataIncrementalLoad.java:7190)

What can be the problem??
Shall i add any external jar ??

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Could you please show us your small job? Which component do you use in your work flow?
Best regards
Sabrina
KarthikGs
Creator
Creator
Author

it was a version issue, fixed after building the job with higher version of maprfs