Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

join two tables to delete data in one of them

I need to join two tables and delete from one of them the rows that join.

0683p000009Lz96.png

I need to join tDBOutput_4 with ODS_SF_L_SRV_SR and delete from this last one all the rows that respect the join condition.

For the ODS_SF_L_SRV_SR that is the result of the join, I set the action on data as "delete".

Is this logic correct? Otherwise, how this should be done?

Also, when I try to run the job, the following error appears:

0683p000009LzhR.png

and I can't understand what this "after_tDBInput1" is.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fdenis
Creator III
Creator III

the dele action is correct. just ceck: to dele row in db table, you need to have a key.

to solve your error, click on code Tab, the error is underlined in red this a red point near the pu down cursor. code is read only but it's useful to debug.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fdenis
Creator III
Creator III

the dele action is correct. just ceck: to dele row in db table, you need to have a key.

to solve your error, click on code Tab, the error is underlined in red this a red point near the pu down cursor. code is read only but it's useful to debug.

RajeevKumarMeh
Contributor
Contributor

Please check all fields in Input Component are mapped or not ? Error message is indicating same .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Team,

I need to implement insert, update and delete logic at the same time in my Main table -A based on multiple keys from different table - B( which is daily coming data) 

Logic to implement -

if in table- B new records come or same records as in table A - then I need to insert/update table B. (This I have implemented)

now I need to delete those records from table A which are not present in B but present in A. 

Example -

lets A has 100 records and B has 50 out of which 45 records are same as in A

So in A it should contains only those existing records which has (same key + new records) which came from B. 

It should delete those records from A which are not present in B

I have tried using look up model and added capture rejected data as false. But still its not deleting those records.