Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatahzx
Contributor III
Contributor III

org.apache.avro.Schema.getLogicalType()Lorg/apache/avro/LogicalType

Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.avro.Schema.getLogicalType()Lorg/apache/avro/LogicalType;
at org.talend.codegen.enforcer.OutgoingSchemaEnforcer.transformValue(OutgoingSchemaEnforcer.java:209)
at org.talend.codegen.enforcer.OutgoingSchemaEnforcer.get(OutgoingSchemaEnforcer.java:192)
at local_project.simple_of_load_jnspst_future_init_0_1.Simple_of_Load_JNSPST_FUTURE_Init.tDBInput_2Process(Simple_of_Load_JNSPST_FUTURE_Init.java:1338)
at local_project.simple_of_load_jnspst_future_init_0_1.Simple_of_Load_JNSPST_FUTURE_Init.tHiveCreateTable_1Process(Simple_of_Load_JNSPST_FUTURE_Init.java:549)
at local_project.simple_of_load_jnspst_future_init_0_1.Simple_of_Load_JNSPST_FUTURE_Init$4.run(Simple_of_Load_JNSPST_FUTURE_Init.java:2468)

0683p000009M9yW.jpg

i try use direct with SQL Server Data Source. it was successful
but if i try use jdbc data source.it was failed
schema is both same

sorry if my english bad

thank you for your help

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fatahzx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

solved by add tlibraryload and choice the avro1.8.1.jar

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Please provide the following information, it will help us to more easily evaluate your issue:
- Product and Version which you used (for example, Talend Data Fabric 7.3.1)
- Operating System, for example, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64bit)
- Version of Java Platform JDK / JRE in use (for example, ORACLE JDK 1.8.0_161)

You need to check driver version, and check if the driver it is compatible with JDK version you are using.

Regards
Shong
fatahzx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

talend version: talend real-time big data platform 7.2.1.20190620_1446

OS version: windows 10 1909 (64bit)

JRE version: jre1.8.202-zulu

i see the modules tab, tHDFSoutput use avro-1.5.4.jar.

which version of driver do i install?

fatahzx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

help me plissss

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @fatahzx,

It looks like in order to help you we will need to actually look at your job. Since you have a paid subscription, you are entitled to Support. Do you have a Support account? If so, login to the Support system and raise your question there. They will be able to look at your job with you and work through this. If you do not have a Support account, speak to the person in your organisation who manages Talend and they should be able to help you set up your Support account

Regards

Richard

fatahzx
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

solved by add tlibraryload and choice the avro1.8.1.jar