Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbadri
Contributor III
Contributor III

[resolved] Archived file to Active MQ

Hello every one, hope all doing good.
My requirement goes like this, I have to archive 2 .csv files into 1 .zip file and need to send it to Queue(Active MQ). in bytes type of message (as i am converting that .zip file into bytes[]). I am using some java code to convert that .zip file into bytes[] but in the end I am getting a .zip file which is not readable, it says exact size but not able read it or open it(it says file corrupted). But i can see the archived file is in very good condition before upload.
By the way we have defined a separate component for tmomoutput because the default component is just converting everything into string even though i say it as bytes[], as the archive file should be in binary format. I am getting same result even i used default tmomoutput component which seems to be strange.
I will attach some screen shots of my job, please suggest me or help me.
Talend Version: 5.1.2
Thank you

Kind Regards,
Badri.Venkata
Labels (4)
11 Replies
vbadri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

There is no problem with that (i guess)because with same kind of white spaces I am able to load a .csv file in bytes[] format into same Queue which is working absolutely fine.
Thanks
Regards.
vbadri
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I've received some instructions from talend support team. I will add them to my question if possible.
Thanks.