Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] Talend for Big Data certification

Hi,
I have registered for Talend for Big Data exam 2 days ago and here are the details for the same:
order no. 440-SO-110300124434
But till now, I received only confirmation mails and invoice receipt but no email regarding exam URL and access. It mentioned in confirmation mail that I will be provided with exam URL and access within 2 days but till now, I haven't received any.
I have cleared Talend for DI open studio certification exam few months ago for which I received exam URL and access the very next day I registered for the exam.
Please let me know how can I resolve this issue as early as possible.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.
So far, Talend provides 24 hours Technical and professional support for Talend Subscription customers.
For more information, please see the official website: http://www.talend.com/services/technical-support
Feel free to post your issue here.
Best regards
Sabrina

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi zakihs7,

We have reported your concern to Talend Training Team and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
I received the access just now (few hours ago).
Thanks for quick response.
Also, I am a bit confused with the name of the tests appearing in the exam list.
I have registered for Talend big data hadoop components 5.6.
But in the exam/test list mentioned, I see some different names like TOS for BD 5.6 and Talend enterprise for big data 5.6.

I have been working on Talend Sandbox for big data (cloudera) which you provide with 30 day free trial. Based on this, I want to appear for certification exam. So, could you please let me know which exam should I select while appearing?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Just received a confirmation from Talend Admin saying that the exam name is TOS for Big Data 5.6 Certification Exam as per my order.

Thanks,
Zaki.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Zaki,

Great you have got it. Could you please mark this topic as resolved? Feel free to let us know if there is any further help we can give.

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
I have an email giving me access to the exam link: https://www.mytestcom.net/app/myTestcom.cfm?accountID=68cw3832e98qw32

But when I log in, I am not able to view any exam nor do I see any purchases.

I have taken some time from my busy schedule for this exam and now on the day of exam, I am facing such issues. This is seriously not acceptable.
I have emailed the same to Talend Administrators but on your end, could you please see what is the issue and try to resolve it as early as possible as I have lot of meetings scheduled.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
But when I log in, I am not able to view any exam nor do I see any purchases.

Our colleagues from Talend Training Team have fixed your issue. Could you please check it? Feel feel to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
Yes, I got an email recently from Talend admin saying that the issue is resolved.
Just a friendly suggestion/feedback:
Whenever there are some issues like this, it would be helpful for us to get at least an acknowledgement that you are working on the issue and likewise. What happens is when we raise this kind of questions to you, your team doesn't responds immediately. I am not sure whether you have 24 hours support (unless we are subscribed or premium customers 0683p000009MACJ.png). So, this creates a lot of confusion. I have a team with me which is ready to go for Talend and its big data flavors. But, I need to be very sure that if some kind of issue happens (like this), then your team replies within 24 hours (which I think is not a huge and complex request 0683p000009MACn.png).
Anyways, thanks for the acknowledgment.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback and suggestion.
So far, Talend provides 24 hours Technical and professional support for Talend Subscription customers.
For more information, please see the official website: http://www.talend.com/services/technical-support
Feel free to post your issue here.
Best regards
Sabrina