Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdlo_25
Contributor
Contributor

[resolved] tExtractJSONFields - error on parsing json response from tHttpRequest

Hi Guys,
Good Day !
Can someone help me, I have a problem on extracting json response coming from tHttpRequest. I already used the tExtractJSONFields. The JSON response came from facebook graph API. I already extracted data on some JSON response but some response is throwing an error because of "An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xb) was found in the element content". Is there anyway(configuration) or component that can help me parse properly the response ? Thanks in Advance 
Best Regards,
John
Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi john,
Could you please directly post your json response coming from tHttpRequest into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
jdlo_25
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Sabrina, 
Good Day ,
Here is the link:
https://graph.facebook.com/ManulifePH/posts?fields=created_time,link,type,message,shares,likes.summa...
You can view the response in your browser. It only occurs in this page, I think its because of the character content returned in JSON response. If there is any component or configuration that may be set to help parse the JSON please let me know so that I would not encounter it again on different fb page. Thank you !!
Best Regards
John

jdlo_25
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina, 
Good Day !
Any update on this matter? I'm sorry I cannot upload the file because an error occurs while I'm trying to upload it  
Have a nice day !
Best Regards 
John