Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tech8
Contributor III
Contributor III

[solved] Could not generate the XML stream caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog

Im creating a simple webservice that search in my database and then show the result in the response. My problem comes when the query gets 0 rows. The service is working fine but in the case i havent any result im getting this errors:

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doDefaultLogging

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not generate the XML stream caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [2,0].

The part of the job failing is something like this:

tDBInput -> tXMLMap -> tESBProviderResponse

I tried to solve this using a tESBProviderFault but im not able to configurate it right. I create the fault in Services and then import the WSDL Schema but is not working. Is mandatory to use a tESBConsumer to make the tESBProviderFault work? 

What im looking for is a way to not show in the response this error when i get any result.

0683p000009M2ED.png

Thanks in advance.

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tech8
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I ended up using the solution i found in this other thread [resolved] How to use SOAP messages to filter Oracle recordset usign one flow when i get 0 rows in my query and other when i get a correct response.

The tXMLMap was correct. This error was showing when i got 0 rows in my query so i just wanted to control the response.

@xdshi thanks so much for your help. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The Unexpected EOF in prolog error is a CXF error.

Is your tXMLMap setup within job correct? Could you please post your tXMLMap component setting screenshot on forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

Tech8
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I ended up using the solution i found in this other thread [resolved] How to use SOAP messages to filter Oracle recordset usign one flow when i get 0 rows in my query and other when i get a correct response.

The tXMLMap was correct. This error was showing when i got 0 rows in my query so i just wanted to control the response.

@xdshi thanks so much for your help.