Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajourdan1684153368
Contributor
Contributor

tDBBulkExec sur Remote Engine

I currently have a problem on Talend to use tDBBulkExec components. I have to truncate/insert on an oracle database, it works well on the studio locally and on the command line on the different servers but via the TMC or the studio running on the remotes engine it's KO.

I have this error:

tDBBulkExec_1 Cannot run program "sqlldr": CreateProcess error=2, The specified file could not be found

I have a bulk file generated in the right place and accessible on the execution server, the SQLLDR installation is on the same disk as the remote engine, I have admin rights on the server with the user used

For the environments I am on talend cloud 8 with a studio and remotes engine on the client's windows servers. An Oracle SQL Loader in instant client is installed on the servers.

The installations between the dev and the recipe are identical, the directories are the same, the only thing that changes is the user who is used for the executions, on the studio server I have in my name who has admin rights and on the remotes engine they have a specific admin user.

Has anyone had the same problem with a tDBBulkExec and sql loader?

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

please check if you have setup the below os environment variables in the recipe server:

1. ORACLE_HOME ->point to the oracle home directory path
  2. Set the PATH to contain the directory where the sqlldr is stored

please refer to the below article

https://community.talend.com/s/article/tOracleBulkExec-and-tOracleOutputBulkExec-fail-with-a-java-io-IOException-Cannot-run-program-sqlldr-error-No-such-file-or-directory-error-Gbnjq

ajourdan1684153368
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thanks to the answer.

Yes we have the Oracle_home environment variable, and the repository is good to the sqlldr.

Link seem's to not work.

Thanks,