Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

tFTPPut No match file exist!

0683p000009MBD8.gif 
Hello everyone,
I am faced with this error in the console: No match file exist! although the file is indeed there. 
I need to save a file with an SFTP connection. The connection works but there is something wrong with that component (tFTPPut). Note that I am running a very easy job with just one component. I looked at other threads on this topic but couldn't really solve my problem. I guess there is something wrong with the way I specify the path for the file. Please let me know if you have any clues.
Any help very appreciated
Marco
Labels (2)
24 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Have you checked following link?
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=tFTPPut&content-lang=en
It needs at least two components in the job...
thanks
vaibhav
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi and thanks for the reply. Of course I checked the help section. Though the FTP connection can be set up directly on that component. Having said that I also tried with a separate FTP Connection component and the problem still remains...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
You should browse the local directory to "C:/Users/bi2/Desktop/try/" and set the filemask as "dsada.docx".
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

So Filemask exclude the extension? Am I right? What happens if there are two files with the same name and different extensions in a given local directory?
Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No, input the full file name or a regex expression, for example:
"*.txt"
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

0683p000009MB06.gif 
Hi Shong
Thanks for your reply. When I specify the extension (see new picture) I get an error Exception in component tFTPPut_1 2: No such file
I checked again and again name and extensions and they are correct. Does it have anything to do with hide file extensions in Windows?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
 Does it have anything to do with hide file extensions in Windows?

I have tried to hide the file extension and it also works. I am using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 5.5.0, can you try to move this file to another folder and test it again? Maybe it is a permission issue in your case?
Best regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I also tried with a different file in another location and still nothing. I do not think it is a permissions issue as the file was saved in a desktop folder. I am using Version: 5.5.1 Build id: r118616-20140617-1110 of TOS.
Marco
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you create a simple job using tFileList with appropriate filter and displaying the name of the file you need...? This way you will be sure of reading file name...
Vaibhav