Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yome1
Creator
Creator

tRabbitMqInput behave like a listener

Hello,

I tried to build a job to read from RabbitMq using tRabbitMqInput but it seems like this component never ends and behave like a constant listener.

My expectation was to read the messages (or at least some of them like tSqs) process it and stop the job.

My need is to create a retry mechanism. I have an API that send errors into rabbitMq (using tRabbitMqOutput) and I want to retry those messages later on a schedule.

Thank you for your help.

Guillaume

Labels (4)
5 Replies
prg
Employee
Employee

Hello @guillaume faure​ ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please provide us a screenshot of your job and its component settings?

Regards,

Vaishnavi

yome1
Creator
Creator
Author

I am able to read every message coming from the queue. But I was expecting that the job stops like using a tSqsInput.

yome1
Creator
Creator
Author

0693p00000BYhv4AAD.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@guillaume faure​ , it sounds like a new feature, add a new option on this component to stop the job when the read messages reach a certain number, can you please open a feature request on our bugtracker? Thanks!

Regards

Shong

ICTBI
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! May you please provide me with the schema included in the trabbitMqInput component in order to read the message??

thank you,