Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgranado
Contributor III
Contributor III

tRestClient using HTTP Method PATCH

Hi,

I am using tRestClient component because the tRest component does not have the Method PATCH.  Now, I have tested the parameters in Postman (successful) and then apply it to my job using tRestClient component.  The job ran without any errors and produced the 200 status and the proper response back.  However, the PATCH did not work.  It seemed like it was a GET method and not a PATCH because it didn't update the object I wanted to update.

Does the PATCH method works in Talend?

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are? Would you mind posting your job setting screenshots on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

rgranado
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,  Here are the screenshots.

0683p000009LsXy.pngPostman Header0683p000009Lsez.pngPostman Body0683p000009Lsfc.pngPATCH job0683p000009LsMT.pngFixed Flow Input0683p000009Lsfh.pngXMLMap0683p000009LseS.pngtRestClient0683p000009LsVG.pngtRestClient Advance

Thanks for your help

rgranado
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Is there anyone has tried the PATCH method using tRestClient component?

It seems like it does not work but if anyone had used it and it works, please correct my job.  

Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Rhoda