Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S1660598179
Contributor
Contributor

tSSH Component

Hi Team,

Could any one share if any links for how to use tSSH component in Talend job to check the job status(stop/start/running) without running cmd manually for linux. Thanks

Appreciate your help!!.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
ppatel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Team,

Can you please check https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/system/tssh documentation?

Hope this helps.

S1660598179
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks ppatel for sharing it.

I tried running the server using cmd in the tSSH component.

When I use the cmd - "service service-name status" - it print the status(server status running) successfully on the console. But when I use the cmd - "service service-name restart" it gives me an below exception

"sudo: a terminal is required to read the password; either use the -S option to read from standard input or configure an askpass helper

/etc/init.d/service-name: line 471: kill: (2801931) - Operation not permitted"

Can you help me to understand this issue?

Does any one knows how to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

S1660598179
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

I have tried using cmd "service TALEND-CONTAINER-service status" - it is working using tSSH component.

And the other cmds like

"service TALEND-CONTAINER-service stop"

"service TALEND-CONTAINER-service start"

"service TALEND-CONTAINER-service restart" are not working using the component.

Getting this exception for restart and stop cmds - /etc/init.d/service-name: line 471: kill: (2801931) - Operation not permitted"

Can anyone help us to resolve this issue? or do we have any other solution to fix this? Thanks.