Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvboas
Contributor II
Contributor II

tSalesforceInput SSL peer shut down incorrectly

I have a job that connects to extract the data from several objects from salesforce.

I use tsalesforceinput to extract the data and then insert into a mssql db. the job return this error with some objects but others work without problem. 

tSalesforceInput_2 SSL peer shut down incorrectly
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(InputRecord.java:596) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:532) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:990) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:948) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.security.ssl.AppInputStream.read(AppInputStream.java:105) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:286) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:345) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.fastRead(ChunkedInputStream.java:244) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.net.www.http.ChunkedInputStream.read(ChunkedInputStream.java:689) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:133) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream.read(HttpURLConnection.java:3454) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(InflaterInputStream.java:238) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:158) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.read(GZIPInputStream.java:117) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:284) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:326) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:178) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:184) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:161) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.BufferedReader.read1(BufferedReader.java:212) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at java.io.BufferedReader.read(BufferedReader.java:286) ~[?:1.8.0_252]
at com.csvreader.CsvReader.checkDataLength(Unknown Source) ~[javacsv-2.0.jar:?]
at com.csvreader.CsvReader.readRecord(Unknown Source) ~[javacsv-2.0.jar:?]
at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.BulkResultSet.next(BulkResultSet.java:21) ~[components-salesforce-runtime-0.36.13.jar:?]
at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SalesforceBulkQueryInputReader.advance(SalesforceBulkQueryInputReader.java:72) ~[components-salesforce-runtime-0.36.13.jar:?]
at org.talend.codegen.flowvariables.runtime.FlowVariablesReader.advance(FlowVariablesReader.java:78) ~[talend-codegen-utils.jar:?]

Any suggestion?

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Are you trying to connect to salesforce when using Talend Studio or Remote Engine server? Is your network OK with that?

What's java version are you using? You are able to enable net.debug to troubleshoot this to find root cause

-Djavax.net.debug=all

Best regards

Sabrina

cvboas
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

It's a Remote Engine server.

The network is OK.

The java version is the 1.8

the job only gives a error in one object, for all the others works with no problem.

I will enable the -Djavax.net.debug

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

What does your specific object look like? Is this issue isolated to the Salesforce API?

Feel free to post your debug information here.

Best regards

Sabrina

cvboas
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

The object has 150 fields and I have more than 380000 lines.

I only have the problem with tSalesforceinput with this object, the others objects don't have any problem running.

I'm using a Bulk load with PKchunking

Xiaodi_Shi
Support
Support

Hello,

Components have an API version in the advanced settings could you please let us know that value?

Here: /u/52.0

tSalesforceConnection.png

Best regards

Sabrina

cvboas
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Sabrina,

The API version is 46.0

Best Regards