Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manoj_MUTHURAJA
Creator
Creator

tfileexist parameters(issue with this component)

Hello,

my tfileexist is not working when the file is not found.But when it is found it works with case if .I don't which parameter I have to change to make it work.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Manoj0683p000009MZpr.png0683p000009Ma5f.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Manoj_MUTHURAJA
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

The above issue has been solved.I found my own way and it is working perfectly with tfilelist and tfileexist.

So the tfilelist couldn't find the file it will send an email ,if it finds then it will execute the subjob.You can also add tfileexist inbetween tfilelist and tsendmail with oncomponenterror on bothsides to check for the file missing on tfilelist(by using the current_path parameter on the tfilelist).

To my need this model works fine for me.

0683p000009MaFn.png

Have a good day,

Manoj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Manoj_MUTHURAJA
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

The above issue has been solved.I found my own way and it is working perfectly with tfilelist and tfileexist.

So the tfilelist couldn't find the file it will send an email ,if it finds then it will execute the subjob.You can also add tfileexist inbetween tfilelist and tsendmail with oncomponenterror on bothsides to check for the file missing on tfilelist(by using the current_path parameter on the tfilelist).

To my need this model works fine for me.

0683p000009MaFn.png

Have a good day,

Manoj