Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAJ6
Contributor III
Contributor III

tmesiladataaddress component error

Hi Frnds,

when I ran a job. I am getting below error while using tmesiladataaddress component. how to solve this issue?

How to set path for mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll. I dont have mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll in my system.

0683p000009Lvpg.png

Image: 2

0683p000009LvjM.png

error:

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3886
[statistics] connected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J
at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)
at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)
at local_project.mesiladataaddress_0_1.mesiladataaddress.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(mesiladataaddress.java:1466)
at local_project.mesiladataaddress_0_1.mesiladataaddress.runJobInTOS(mesiladataaddress.java:2381)
at local_project.mesiladataaddress_0_1.mesiladataaddress.main(mesiladataaddress.java:2207)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mdAddrJavaWrapper in java.library.path
java.library.path = C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_121/bin/server;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_121/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_121/lib/amd64;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;C:\Users\GIS_Anju\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;C:\Talend\6.4.1\studio;;.
[statistics] disconnected
Job mesiladataaddress ended at 15:41 30/07/2017. [exit code=1]

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Please read the Prerequisites section in the component documentation.
To retrieve longitude and latitude data and the GeoCode result codes, you must have purchased a GeoCode or a GeoPoint license.
In order to successfully execute a Job with the tMelissaDataAddress component, you must have installed Melissa Data with the GeoPoint and GeoCode data files.

You must also add the path to the folder containing the mdAddr library to your system environment variables.
For example:
•on Linux: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:<path to folder containing libmdAddr.so>.
•on Windows: PATH=%PATH%;<path to folder containing mdAddr.dll>.

If you have purchased a GeoCode or a GeoPoint license, you should contact Melissa Data and ask for the dll file.

Regards
Shong

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Please read the Prerequisites section in the component documentation.
To retrieve longitude and latitude data and the GeoCode result codes, you must have purchased a GeoCode or a GeoPoint license.
In order to successfully execute a Job with the tMelissaDataAddress component, you must have installed Melissa Data with the GeoPoint and GeoCode data files.

You must also add the path to the folder containing the mdAddr library to your system environment variables.
For example:
•on Linux: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:<path to folder containing libmdAddr.so>.
•on Windows: PATH=%PATH%;<path to folder containing mdAddr.dll>.

If you have purchased a GeoCode or a GeoPoint license, you should contact Melissa Data and ask for the dll file.

Regards
Shong
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have read and re-read the prerequisites and I'm sure I have met them, but I still get the error above:

Starting job testMelissaData at 08:03 06/08/2017.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3432
[statistics] connected
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no mdAddrJavaWrapper in java.library.path
java.library.path = C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\jre\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_65/bin/../jre/bin/server;C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_65/bin/../jre/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_65/bin/../jre/lib/amd64;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin;C:\Program Files\Melissa DATA\DQT\AddrObj\dll_64bit;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Amazon\cfn-bootstrap\;C:\Program Files\VisualSVN Server\bin;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Utilities 1.6\;D:\Talend\6.3.1\studio;;.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr()J
    at com.melissadata.mdAddrJavaWrapperJNI.new_mdAddr(Native Method)
    at com.melissadata.mdAddr.<init>(mdAddr.java:39)
    at talendexamples.testmelissadata_0_1.testMelissaData.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(testMelissaData.java:1349)
    at talendexamples.testmelissadata_0_1.testMelissaData.runJobInTOS(testMelissaData.java:5503)
    at talendexamples.testmelissadata_0_1.testMelissaData.main(testMelissaData.java:5317)
[statistics] disconnected
Job testMelissaData ended at 08:03 06/08/2017. [exit code=1]

I've tried JRE1.8u125 as well as JDK1.8u65.

The DLL is in a path: "C:\Program Files\Melissa DATA\DQT\AddrObj\dll_64bit"

There is also a 32bit DLL location that I have tried too without success

Anonymous
Not applicable

even I was facing the same issue .

What mentioned in the talend support  document is to just add mdAddr.dll in environment path. I was adding the same and running the job which was not working for me. 

the below solution worked for me

It ran after setting the path for :

1. add path for  both mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll and mdAddr.dll  in the PATH variable in environment setup.

2. "C:/Program Files/Melissa DATA/DQT/Data/" in the tMelissaDataAddress component  for the tab                            "specify              for melissaData DataFile Folder"

3.in the advanced setting in the run job tab , check the jvm settigns and add 

"-Djava.library.path =C:\Program Files\Melissa DATA\DQT\AddrObj\samples\Java\"  (this is the                            path where "mdAddrJavaWrapper.dll " is located) 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad. I did get it working but did not update this post. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries, 

By the way, what was the solution that worked for you ... was that the same that I posted or any other than that