Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

C_86UVPU0AAZQLi.jpg

First - a bit on Qonnections

Last week was my 6th Qlik Qonnections, our annual partner and user conference. As usual it was a tremendous event filled with learning, networking and of course "fun and games"...literally this time around for those whom attended.  What was in the past, a partner only event, has grown to include our valued customers for its 2nd year. Our customers, partners and analysts from all over the world came to one awesome place (Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee Florida - my home town!) to share, collaborate, communicate and witness all the great innovation each had to offer...of course including a few things from Qlik. In my humble opinion, each year Qonnections has increased in quality and content....and this one felt like the best one yet, credit goes to our amazing events team, our sponsors and of course our customers and partners! If you want to learn more about all the happenings at Qonnections 2017, I suggest you check our company blog for the daily recaps as well as Cindi Howson's latest blog on the Gartner Blog Network: Qlik Reveals More Roadmap and Vision.

The Qlik Analytics Platform Demo

While at Qonnections, along with my colleague Josh Good, we had the pleasure of presenting a session that in short, basically highlights everything available in the Qlik Analytics Platform. Qlik has so much growing goodness in one box, that it's becoming almost impossible to cover everything we can do for an organization's various needs in just one meeting. So this presentation was created to quickly show what is possible and is performed using 5 "Acts" that demonstrates our core product capabilities while connecting the full breadth of analytic use cases across a fictitious organization - using one coherent story-line. We originally used this as an internal enablement-type resource, but also realized the value it contains for our customers and partners and decided to publish it.

There are 2 videos in this blog, including links out to detailed specifics on each of the use cases. The first video (3 min) is basically a short summary of the 2nd video - introducing you the main concepts, but sacrifices the detailed demonstration. The 2nd video is a longer (23 min) step by step demo flow that dives in deeper into each analytic use case. I hope you find this information useful and please note I am checking on the public availability of the demonstration app used in the videos. Once approved I will post this as an attachment to this post. I am also looking into making all the resources available on our Partner Portal.

Enjoy!

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter
Qlik

Qlik Analytics Platform Demo Highlights (short)

Qlik Analytics Platform Demo (long)

For more detailed information on the full range of Qlik Analytical use cases, please view this videos at the following links.

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo at the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

NOTE:  Can't see the video? Download the .mp4 to play on your machine or mobile device.

down-arrow-png-17.png

2 Comments